The Unified Register
of Information Disseminated In Breach of Articles 15.3 and 15.3-1 of the Federal Law No. 149-FZ
Federal Law No. 398-FZ of 28 December 2013"On amending the Federal Law «On Information, Information Technologies and Protection of Information»" (PDF)
Federal Law of March 18, 2019 No. 31-FZ"On amending the Federal Law «On Information, Information Technologies and Protection of Information»" (PDF)
Federal Law No. 327-FZ of 25 November, 2017"On Amending Articles 10-4 and 15-3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006, No. 149-FZ "On Information, Information Technologies and the Protection of Information" and Article 6 of the Federal Law "On Mass Media" (PDF)
Federal Law No. 43-FZ of 9 March, 2021(PDF)
Federal Law No. 149-FZ of 27 July 2006"On Information, Information Technologies and Protection of Information" (PDF)
Federal Law No. 114-FZ"On Counteracting Extremist Activities" (PDF)
Federal Law No. 272-FZ of December 28, 2012"On corrective actions on persons involved in violations of fundamental human rights and freedoms, rights and freedoms of citizens of the Russian Federation" (PDF)
Operation of Information system of cooperation (PDF)
Instructionfor working with the requests of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation for measures on restricting access to the information resources disseminating information containing appeals to mass riots, extremist activities, participating in mass (public) events held in violation of the established order (PDF)
Federal List of Extremist Materials
List of foreign or international non-governmental organizations whose activities were considered to be undesirable in the territory of the Russian Federation
Register of domain names, page indexes of websites and network addresses needed for the identification of websites, access to which must be restricted by telecom operators providing access to "Internet" network, is updated after each fact of introducing changes.
The access to the above information is provided to telecom operators in manual or automatic modes on a 24-hour basis.
Roscomnadzor draws attention to the fact that the upload is only accessed with the use of a qualified electronic signature issued by any certification centre from among the ones accredited by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of Russia..
After the receipt of the request to restrict the access via the cooperation system, the telecom operator which provides the access to the Internet informational network must immediately restrict the access to the informational source i.a. to the Internet site or to the information published on it containing:
- the appeals to mass riots and extremist activities;
- the appeals for participating in mass (public) events held in violation of the established order,
- unreliable socially significant information disseminated under the guise of reliable messages, which creates a threat of harming life and (or) the health of citizens, property, as well as the threat of mass public disorder or the threat to sabotage livelihood facilities, transport or social infrastructure, credit institutions, energy facilities, industry or communications;
- information materials of foreign or international non-governmental organization whose activities were considered to be undesirable in the territory of the Russian Federation in accordance with Federal Law No. 272-FZ dated Dec.28, 2012 “On corrective actions on persons involved in violations of fundamental human rights and freedoms, rights and freedoms of citizens of the Russian Federation”;
- information disseminated in violation of the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on elections and referendums and (or) campaign materials produced and (or) disseminated in violation of the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on elections and referendums;
- any other information enabling to gain access to such information or materials.
In case the Internet site owner removes the information specified in the request of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation and sends a notification, the register operator verifies the fact of removal and if it is confirmed he sends to the telecom operators a notice that the access to the information resource including in the "Internet" network must be restored.
The list of information presented in the upload from the register
The site domain name in the Internet, network address, page indexes of websites are uploaded for each record of the register.
- To submit a request for uploading from the register.
- Memo for telecom operators about gaining access to information upload from the register in manual or automatic modes (PDF)